Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER

Josh, John and I colored eggs Thursday night because Josh goes to his fathers for the weekend. So that's the only time we could do it.
When Josh was gone John put together a Lego thing?? Big with wheels, people and it shots thing??? Anyways I think John had way to much fun putting it together. Our Easter went great. The whole family got together at my mother's house.
The dinner was sssssooooo gggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

I forgot to take a picture of the ham before we ate it!! Opps.... to late for that. It was gone.
After dinner the kids went out to find the eggs.
After the day was done at my mothers we went home so Josh could find the eggs there (plastic ones) and to find the Lego. If you look close Josh's mouth is wide open!!

The day went by so fast, but we had so much fun!!!

No comments: