Sunday, February 15, 2009

ICE FISHING

Another day ice fishing and I didn't catch anything. My brother Glen caught 3 and only kept one to eat. I didn't even have a bit. So Glen gave me his fish!! How sweet because he knew I've been waiting to eat one of the fish. I did have a lot of fun being out there in the ice shack with Glen talking about everything and anything. The dogs loved it too. Emily and Josh did come out here and there to play on the ice.









Sadie too tried to fish. She would sit right in front of me and her tail would go into the hole.
















Sadie would go outside the ice shack and then wanted to come back in. She would stand in front of the door until I let her in. Oh her face was so cute !!!!!!!!!! Both picture are taken with me inside and her out.

No comments: