Saturday, January 31, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT

After work John and I went up to see my mother to see how she has been doing with all the snow. It is unbelievable how one woman can do so many things around the house. She got all the snow blowing done. This time my brother stopped by to helped her with it. The day before my brother helped my father too. My mom usually does it her self. Mom said she had fun with him helping. At one point both of them were snow blowing by the basketball hoop and making the snow go into the basket. I could just picture it. My mother is so cute. She is like me. The smallest things bring such happiness. We are the types of people if you give us bubble rap, were happy for hours!!


After spending some time with her we went to see Keith, Becky and Austin. I didn't take any pictures this time. I thought it would be nice to give them a break from the cameras. We watched a movie and talked it was a lot of fun. They are becoming great parents. I know it's only been 5 days, but you can see in their faces how much they love Austin.

No comments: