Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DO YOU BELIEVE THINGS HAPPEN IN 3'S

I believe things happen in 3's. With in a month Josh broke his toe, then I hurt mine really bad, then my brother broke 2 of his toes. Well there was another fire in town again. I got out of work a few minutes early so I could pick Josh up from school he had band today. On my way there were volunteer fire man in there own cars flying by me with the flashers on and some had the red light on the dash. Then I had cars from the other direction flying by me. So I knew there was something going on. As I got closer to the school I saw cop cars with their lights on. My heart dropped because I thought maybe it was the school. Then I saw down the road that it wasn't anywhere near the school. I drove to the school and picked up Josh. He said he heard there was a fire near by. I told him it was, he wanted to go and see. So we drove down as far as we could to see what was going on. We were able to get across the street from the fire. There were so many fire trucks. Josh counted at lest 10 or more trucks. It was at lest a 5 Alarm Fire. That means 5 different towns came to help out. The amount of the towns that help is the number Alarm Fire it is. The only reason I know this is because my "X" was a volunteer fire man. We got out of the van to see better. We could see a bit of smoke coming out the side of the building. There were so many fireman working and running around to get it out. They seemed to have stopped it before it took the building so that was good. I don't know they story yet. We didn't want to be in the way so we came home. We will have to watch the new or read in the paper to find out what happened.


No comments: