Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP WAY UP


Today was a better day for me. I got myself out of the poor me stage. Last night I told myself that everything will be fine. There is nothing you can do, just go with the flow.
I got up today and checked my emails before going to work. I got an email from one of my cousins that I just found on line a few months ago. We never really talked before. The only time I have ever seen her was when I was about 7 and that was it. She wrote back to me this morning of all day. I really needed that. So THANK YOU PAMELA.
I had to drop off Josh at his fathers before going to work. That was hard knowing I'm not going to see him until I pick him up on Christmas day around 9 or 10. I'm over it now, but I have been thinking about him all day.
After work I got our bonus. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I got to cash the check at Hannafords even with it being postdated. John and I went shopping and found some GOOD deals on things that Josh really wanted. Things were 50% off. So all in all I feel Josh is going to have a great Christmas after all. Also at work I got a phone call from a friend Tom (Mt. Man) that I haven't talked to in a while. He was just calling to wish me a Merry Christmas. That to was a big help to bring my spirits up.
When I got home after shopping my best friend from TN called me and that made me cry I miss her so much. This is our first Christmas apart. It was nice to hear her voice and to know there are people out there who love you. Way better then a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I just sat down after wrapping Josh's gifts and making goodies for Christmas to read my emails and comments on the blog and read Steve and Vonnie's comments and WOW!!!!!!!! That really touched my heart so much YES it made me cry( I don't think I have cried so much in one month). How can someone who doesn't really know you want to help you out so bad. I meet Steve and Vonnie because my mother got a dog from them. I went with my mother to pick out the dog. I have only meet Vonnie two time in person and Steve on-line and over the phone ever since then have been email back and forth. They have brought such joy to my life through their blog, they have helped me out in just words in emails. It funny how you can have a friend ship through a computer that means so much. So THANK YOU STEVE AND VONNIE for all you two have done.
I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: