Monday, December 22, 2008

NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK OUT


Nothing seems to be working out for me this Christmas Season. I have been waiting for my bonus from work. We get one at the end of the year. Our boss gives it to us at our Christmas party every year but this year. She is going to give it to us on Wed with our checks. I've been waiting for the bonus to do Christmas shopping for my son. Well today I got to thinking about it and when I get my check on Wed at 2:30pm I can't go to my back to cash it. My bank closes at noon. So I got to thinking about it some more. I couldn't cash it even if the bank was open because it will be postdated to Friday, THAT'S AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't anything work out?? We did go shopping Saturday and got a few things for Josh. I know it will be OK for Josh but I really want him to have more. He is only a kid once and only having a few things to open isn't as much fun as a lot. I know and he knows is not about the gifts. I just hope things work out. They always seem to.

1 comment:

Steve Hildebrand said...

Susan,
OFCU is open until 1pm and if you have an account with them, you can get your cash immedietely. Just a thought. I don't mean to advertise or anything. You can even open an account today and cash the check and just keep $5 in the account. Hope this helps.

Steve