Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nathan's 1st Birthday

My nephew Nathan, had his 1st birthday today. What a great kid he is, so sweet too. I just want to take him home with me. I hate to put him down but after awhile he just became too heavy. What a little man.


















He loved all the new toys he got. His mother Denise and big sister Emily helped open his gifts. Emily loved the toys too. I'm sure she will show Nathan what to do with them. Even the dog Stretch wanted in on the action.



















Nathan enjoyed his cake. He wasn't sure what to do with it at first. He knew when he got a taste of it. I think he enjoyed the plate more then the cake.












































It was another great day out side. The kids got to run around and enjoy the warm fall weather. Glen made sure they were dizzy before hitting.






No comments: