Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Much Going On!

There has been so much going on that it leaves me little or not time to write on my blogs. When I'm on my computer it to check email, Facebook and then to post new items in my shop on www.Etsy.com/shop/poiriers My computer has been sooooooo slow by the time I'm done doing that my laptop is soooo hot I need to turn it off. I'm on Johns right now shhhhhh... I don't want him to know because he will want to use it.

I have been very busy at work painting the outsides of house and buildings. With the good weather we have to get out there before it gets to cold. On the rain days we work inside at the shop or inside house painting. When I get home I work on jewelry orders. Yep I said orders. I have been good, but wish it was more Trees Of Life. I also might be painting clip boards like the one on my site, 35 of them!!!! The deal is not set yet I will find out in a few days! I will write all about it then.

We have also been getting cans and bottles for Cans For A Cure. Not doing so well this year. I keep posting on Facebook but now that it has changed I don't think people see it anymore. I like the way it used to be. I really hope they change it back.

John, Josh, and I are doing great. I know I really need to work on my blog more. I really miss sharing my pictures.

Well that's it in a nut shell.

No comments: