Thursday, February 24, 2011

What A Mess

When my personal life is a mess my family at home can tell. Not just being around me but by the way my work table looks.

Here is a photo when all is good in life:
Here is what it looks like right now:

Right now things in my life are upside down and inside out. I don't feel like working on anything. If I happen to work on something it's not for long and it just sits with all the other unfinished items and they just pile up.
I know I just need to get over myself.....everyone has crap going on. There are people who are worse off then me. I just can't seem to snap out of it.
There is one person I'm sooooo mad at....I even hate. I hate them so much that I can't sleep at night because I just keep thinking about what they have done, and how much it has messed up my life right now. I told myself that I was not going to let anyone make me feel this bad or hate others. Well I just can't do it. What's building inside me is driving me crazy! I know at some point, I'm praying sooner then later, that this is going to back fire on them.....hell I know it is. When it does I'm going to have a great feeling of joy! I'm going to be so happy that this person is not going to get away with what they have done to me and my family. They are going to "pay" in a big way!!!! Then I will smile and do a little dance deep down inside. I know that's not the right way to feel about a person. That is one thing I will have to work on a little hard on.
I think I feel better now that I vented a little.

No comments: