Friday, November 26, 2010

HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING

I had a good Thanksgiving with a few ups and downs. For some reason I only took a few pictures of Little Miss Tippy-Toes.....



We had Thanksgiving at Glen's house, my brother . The food was great!! Thank you Joy for doing a great job!!
We had to leave early because I wasn't feeling good at all. I have had a cold for a few days now and thought I was well over it but I guess I wasn't.

Today I'm feeling much better. Good enough to clean up my craft room and do some crafts. I got these done.

Some are now up for sale at http://www.etsy.com/shop/poiriers. I'm doing all I can to get a sale. I'm going to be getting my new business cards any day now.

As soon as they come in I'm going to be putting my stuff in two stores!! Can't wait. I just hope some of my things sell. It has given me something to do and has been a lot of fun, but hasn't felt worth it yet. Everyone keeps telling me to give it time. It's hard when your not working. I feel bad that John is working over time a lot. He keeps telling me not to worry about it. He says he knows this will kick off soon. I sure hope so. I love my husband for sticking with me!! He is so loving.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is having a Happy Holiday time!!

No comments: