Saturday, January 16, 2010

WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY

At work we are working on a bunch of different things. The dressers that were painted black that I striped are now finished. The first pictures show it after being striped, the second picture is it done but without knobs

This buffet came in on Friday I'm not sure what is going to be done. I just liked it and wanted to show John because I would like something like this for our kitchen.


This is a propeller from a real plane. We stripped it but made sure the labels were taped off. I had to paint the gold on the tips, and now they just have to be glazed.


When I got home I was sitting on the couch and Sadie looked over at me and her ears were folded back. I'm glad I had the camera right next to me to take this picture. It was funny to me and only me I'm sure.

Our good friend Tom came by for dinner, drinks, and some mean card playing fun!! I showed him a new game to him. I've had it for years and thought it was be something different then poker. It's called PHASE 10 if you haven't played it you should. Its for all ages, and not to much thinking so you can still talk while you play. You have to get sets of cards and runs, there are wild cards and skip card. It's as fun as Uno, or Skip-Bo. Anyways we had a lot of fun. John cooked a great dinner (I'M GOING WITH HE REALLY LIKES TOM HE DOESN'T COOK THAT GOOD FOR ME!!! just kidding). We also talk about going to TN this summer!!! I hope we can, it was so much fun last summer for the three of us. Tom goes to see his good friend Jim, and I go to see my good friend Les who is Jim's daughter.

LIFE GIVES YOU SO MANY THINGS THAT WARM YOUR HEART, LIKE GOOD FRIENDS.

No comments: