Sunday, December 27, 2009

NO SEIZURE FOR SADIE THIS CHRISTMAS


Every year from the time we got Sadie she has had a seizure around Christmas time. I'm so happy to say she has not had one, KNOCK ON WOOD!! I really think it's because every other year at Christmas we had a lot going on or had just moved into new house and that was a lot for Sadie. So this year it was like any other day. I think she is feeling very comfortable in her life now. When we got her I didn't know how much she would have to be with me. If I go from one room to the other she has to follow. She has this great fear that I'm going to leave her behind. She starts to heavy breath and gets all worked up, but now she is a little better. I think she knows I'm not going to ever let her go. I'm hoping that's why she has not had a seizure. I know it's just my way of thinking.
LIFE GETS BETTER DAY BY DAY.

No comments: