Friday, December 18, 2009

BODY SAID BEING SICK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH

No joke, my body said being sick just wasn't good enough. I got sick Friday night, laid in bed Saturday, Sunday and Monday with a fever of 101-102. Tuesday I went to work wishing I didn't have to be there. Wednesday I started to lose my voice. Thursday was feeling better but my eye didn't feel right didn't think anything of it. Friday morning I wake up to eye lids stuck together because of crust on my eye lashes. So gross, I have pink eye. All around my eyes are puffy and my eyeballs are pink, and my eyes just keep watering, and I'm still sick!!!!!! Why oh WHY!!!

I think I might know how I got pink eye. I know the other day at work I had a eye lash in my eye and used my finger to get it out. It was right on the edge of my eye so I had to just get it before it went on my contact. With out washing my hands, Not a smart move!! We don't have a sink or bathroom in our work area. We have to walk out of our business down the hall to a sink, I didn't have time for that. I Also took a nap with my contacts in my eyes the other day that too could have been it. All I know now is I have it and I'm afraid to go to bed because I don't know what I'm going to wake up to, but I'm really sleep and need to go. So wish me luck!!!

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!!

No comments: