Thursday, August 6, 2009

JOSHUA JOSHUA JOSHUA



Today is Joshua birthday!!! I can't belive my son is now 11 years old. Man how time flies. I have done so many things in my life that I am soooooooo proud of. Having him is ONE of the best things I have ever done. He means the world to me. The other day we were watching a movie and he was sitting right there next to me with his head on my arm. Those are the moments I live for. Last night we were horse playing around you should have seen the smile on his face. Its the little things that get me. The stories he tells me and how into he gets, is so cool. I love that he loves me so much. There not much more I could ask for, well he could keep his room clean!!! There were time I wish I would have had another kid. Maybe a little girl, but now when I think about it I love that I only have Joshua. We can do things just the two of us. I know at some point hanging with mom won't be cool, so I'm taking all the time I can now!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA (MY MONKEY BOY)


No comments: