Sunday, November 23, 2008

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

So this month it seems like THINGS ARE LOOKING UP for me. I never win anything, until I enter to win a FREE Bird on a blog. He stands about 10''high on his 'ol wood bobbin and is made of lovely dark blue cabin cloth in a tiny calico print. I WON!!!! He was mailed out right away to me. You should check out her blog at http://simplecountryblessings.blogspot.com/ She just might have another amazing give away!!!


Then yesterday John and I stopped of gas at a store in our town that was having their 1 year anniversary. We were going to get coffee and lunch while we were in there. It was FREE coffee, pizza, sandwiches, fries, and fried sea food!!! While we were there eating they had FREE drawings for a turkey dinner, pies, coolers, and tickets for a game. So we filled out the cards, and went on our way shopping. We went to Marden's and when we payed for our stuff they gave us yes 4 FREE 1 liter bottles of Pepsi!! Could our day get any better. Yes it could!! When we got home we had a message on our answering machine. It was the story letting us know we won a pumpkin pie!!!! I drove down to get it, and when I was there I had to buy 2 scratch off tickets. Who wouldn't buy tickets with the luck we were having?? I waited to scratch the tickets when I got home. They were losers. Oh-well it was good while it lasted!!


No comments: