Monday, August 4, 2008

Digging a Ditch





Well today I went up to my mom's house to help dig a ditch. The old ditch was over grown and made the driveway start to wash way. So I thought before it rain more it should be taken care of. I only got half done today. It was a lot more work then I thought it was going to be, only because of all the roots from the trees have over grown in the ditch, and the rocks. Where did the rocks come from. They weren't there before. Do rocks grow?? Are they like rabbits?? I hate rocks and roots. If it wasn't for them I could be done by now.

2 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Oh wow that sure does look like alot of work! How long of a driveway is it going to be?

Steve Hildebrand said...

Ok, you've got me beat. Digging ditches is not my forte in life. I'll stick to clearng land!

steve